What I'm Loving

I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


They are not teaching related since my brain is in wedding mode this week! 17 more days! Woohoo! The first thing I'm loving and using nonstop this week is of course Pinterest. I'm wondering how weddings were planned before Pinterest??!! Just when I can't make a decision on colors, flowers, you name it, Pinterest has all the answers! Often too many though! 




I'm also loving my awesome town. This was my view from lunch today! Beautiful day in 
sunny So Cal!



This gift arrived at my door two days ago and I'm so excited to use it! If anyone has any juicing tips or good recipes, I'd love it if you'd send them this way! 




And finally, my super cute mason jar water bottle that has made me finally feel like I'm drinking enough! The ice stays frozen for so long in these! 




Well that's what I'm loving this week! I hope everyone is having a great week! 


2 comments:

  1. I love juicing! You are going to love your new gadget. I am loving your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check my blog for more information.

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcy!! I tried out the juicer today and it's amazing!!! So happy with it!

      Delete