July Currently

I'm back to blogging so of course I couldn't pass up linking up for the July Currently from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade!


Listening: Go Dodgers! As soon as the fiance gets home, I have no choice but to listen to/watch/live sports. It's my life and I've finally accepted it.

Loving: It feels so good to blog again! I took about two months off from blogging (and reading blogs) to focus on planning my wedding! It was a much needed break so I could focus but it feels so good to be back!

Thinking: I have accomplished everything on my to do lists since the start of my summer break and it feels sooooo good! I still have quite a bit to do but I'm feeling good!

Wanting: This is a must! I can't go on my honeymoon looking like a slob so I must start shopping ASAP! One more month to work out and find some cute clothes!

Needing: Why is it that every time we host events, it is my fiance's idea, yet I'm the one who does all the cleaning? Hmmm. I guess I can't complain about that this time since I'm on break. I do have a TON of organizing I've been putting off too that I need to do!

Tips, Tricks, or Hints: As I said above, I took a few months off of blogging and even reading blogs. It was so hard not to blog stalk, blog, or even create new products, but I think it's okay to take some time off! I feel much better being prepared and all planned for the wedding. It's easy to tell when bloggers are rushed or not really into their post so I'm so glad I didn't attempt that. It will just make catching up much more fun now! I can't wait to read all of the fabulous teacher blogs I've missed reading for the last few months!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I just linked up through Farley and that brought me to your blog! I love the theme of your blog! Congrats on your upcoming wedding, it's always an exciting time!

    Best wishes,
    Tracy

    http://geauxteachmath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since you took time off... WELCOME BACK! I, too found you through the Currently :) Shopping for the honeymoon should be fun! My husband and I spent way too much on the wedding, so we decided to wait until the 1st anniversary. Sad thing- we couldn't go! I was 8 months pregnant. We decided we would shoot for 2nd year- no luck; medical bills from our daughter got in the way for 2 years. We said, maybe the 4th year. AHHHH!!!! I had another baby! We said year 5 and are finally going (with both kids)! HAHA, you are smart to get it done now!

    Amy
    3amcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check this out on my blog at http://firstgradebythesea.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie, I am stopping by to let you know that I, too, nominated your for the Liebster Award. I just noticed that Pauline did too. Your blog is so cute. Head over to mine to find out more information.

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete