Holiday Math Task Cards

I'm still in shock that I had to change my classroom calendar to December for Monday! Where does the time go? This year needs to slow down! My to do list is wayyy too long right now! Well in order to get ready for the holidays, I've added and uploaded a new version of my math task cards to my store. Since my kids had so much fun with the Turkey Task Cards, I uploaded a holiday version of these! Just click below to check it out!







There are 60 task cards that cover a variety of concepts such as:

  • Expanded form
  • Rounding
  • Finding the sum
  • Subtraction with regrouping
  • Simplifying expressions
  • Finding the difference
  • Division with remainders
  • Evaluating expressions with variables
  • Finding the product
These were a great activity for review for my 4th graders during my math centers! All of my groups were able to rotate in a week, although I probably could have made it last two weeks! These would also be great for low 5th grade students or a great challenge for your high 3rd graders! 

Answer keys are included as well as a student recording sheet! The table of contents also aligns each section to the Common Core Standards for you.

Please keep in mind that that if you purchased the Turkey Task Cards, these are the same, just a holiday version! I'll be uploading additional math concepts soon!

I'd love to hear about the holiday lessons, centers, or activities you are doing with your class! On our last day before our winter break we will be making gingerbread houses with our kindergarten buddies! I'm still planning my other activities for that day so I'd love to hear what everyone else has planned! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment