Freebie Friday!


I'm linking up with Teaching Blog Addict for Freebie Friday!


Freebie Fridays



Over the summer I attempted the near impossible task of organizing my files. It took a lot of patience and tons of coffee but I was able to do it! I used to organize many of my files and units in simple file folders which started off fine and ended up looking like this sloppy mess...



It made it impossible to find what I was looking for and just really started to bother the OCD teacher in me! So, I created a separate binder for each of my writing units, added dividers, and now my teaching partners make fun of my ridiculously organized units. But it was so worth it! 

After...

In case the picture is hard to see, I made tabs for mentor texts, work samples, rubrics, student handouts, and writing celebration ideas.

Now for the freebie….

I made binder covers for each of the writing units I organized. Click on the picture below to head to the freebie! I'm sure most of you are already this organized, but if you are just attempting this task like I did over the summer, I hope this can be useful!







1 comment:

  1. These are so great and your blog is SO cute! Love it! I'm linked up, too and am your newest follower. I'd love it if you swung by!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete