Boo'd


So I've been Boo'd by two wonderful bloggers…Marcia from Learning in Bliss and Nicki from Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten! I'm finally in the Halloween mood and ready to "Boo" back! I've seen a couple versions of this fun game but here's one…




The rules are: Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, another that has about the SAME number of followers, and last, someone that has LESS followers.


Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out.  Don't forget to let your fellow bloggers know that you shared about them.

A blogger with more followers is Jessica from Glitzy in First Grade.

She's a dual language teacher with some great resources!

A blogger with about the about the same (ok more)  followers is Mrs. Cockrell from Teach On. Check out her blog!

And finally, check out Kandi's blog at The Fit Teacher Reads!


I don't have any Halloween items in my store to share, however I'll share a little about some of the Halloween activities I do with my class! I LOVE making caramel apples with my class! I have parent volunteers sign up to donate apples, caramel, toppings, basically the works! It is a hit every year and apples are healthy, right? 

Another activity the kids love is making a skeleton (on construction paper) out of pasta! They choose the hard pieces of pasta that resemble each bone of the skeleton. 

Another Halloween "center" is my estimating jar of candy corn. Of course, the winner gets the jar! 

Cookie decorating is also fun! I love getting round sugar cookies, icing, red decorating gel, and Hershey kisses to make eyeballs! 

Tons of fun! I can't wait! I'd love to hear some of your favorite activities! 


No comments:

Post a Comment