Animal Adaptation Project



We have been studying animal adaptations in science so I had my students do this fun little project! They had a blast doing it and they turned out great so I thought I'd share it with you! I had them first choose an animal (many created their own which was fun) and then choose four adaptations that their animal would have. During the written portion of the assignment, students described the ecosystem their animal lives in, the adaptations in detail, and what the animal eats. I also had them do a drawing and label the adaptations. Here are a couple examples below. I was so impressed with all of the creativity!




I have the project posted in my store if you are interested! I also created this grading rubric to help!


Click below if you want to check it out in my store.




No comments:

Post a Comment