1. Today we had fun working on the arachnid angles activity from the Halloween Centers pack made by Miss Nannini. I love all of her products and so do my students!
2. I've been having fun planning and prepping some of next week's fun for Halloween…pasta skeletons!
3. We even did some Halloween themed imaginative narrative writing! The prompt was to write a story about what would happen if they woke up and they had suddenly turned into their Halloween costume.
4. We also started Class Dojo this week and I am in LOVE! This is exactly what I needed! My students are so motivated and the parents are thrilled!
5. I just had to post this! This made all my teacher friends laugh….
Have a great weekend everyone!