Planning, planning, planning!

I feel like for the last month, all I've been doing is planning! Planning for back to school and planning out all of my upcoming units! Just when I thought I was all planned-out, I now get to plan a wedding! I couldn't be more thrilled! This is going to be an exciting, busy year for me but I can't wait! :)

Back to planning for school...I've recently finished planning my upcoming personal narrative writing unit and have bundled many items and posted the unit in my store. Our school uses the writer's workshop model so hopefully this will be useful for some of you! I've included a sample unit plan, two rubrics, student graphic organizers, editing and revising check-off sheets for students, a writing conference sheet, a mentor text list for mini-lesson read alouds, and a reflection sheet! Click on the picture below to check it out!


Happy Planning!

-Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment