Management Linky

Another Linky Party! Can you tell I love these?  Today I'm linking up with What the Teacher Wants for the Management Monday Behavior Linky! I'd love to share something I use for management in my class, specifically student bathroom management! It took me a couple years to come up with a system to get rid of the dreaded, "Can I go to the bathroom?" I finally have a system in place so I NEVER have to hear those words again!

 I give each of my fourth graders two "Bathroom Tickets" at the beginning of the year. Whenever a student needs to use the restroom, they simply give me the restroom signal and place one of their tickets in my bathroom ticket bin. So simple! Every Friday, I collect all of the unused tickets and reward them by choosing 5-10 winners out of a bin.  I let the winners choose one prize from my treasure box and pass them all back to start over again on Monday. Students see that if they use their time wisely during recess and lunch, they have a chance to be rewarded on Friday if their ticket is picked. You can modify this for any grade, and just print multiple copies of the file for however many tickets you want your kids to have. I give each of my students a student number, which is why you see the numbers.

If you'd like to download the file click HERE or on the picture. They are listed at $1.00 in my store. I included numbers 1-36, so hopefully no one has more than 36 students! Just print on cardstock, laminate, and cut! I hope you enjoy this management tip!





-Marie

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a simple and easy way to manage the bathroom problem. Thanks for sharing and linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I just found your blog through the linky party and I'm your newest follower!

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm your newest too! Love the blog name! :)

      Delete