September Currently

After this long, crazy week back to school, I'm excited to link up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this month's currently!


Listening: Yes, I'm a lucky girl. My husband cooks breakfast for us every weekend! He really should have been a chef! His breakfast is always amazing and he is even better on the BBQ!

Loving: I'm not sure what I would do if today wasn't a holiday. It is SO hard to get through that first week back so I'm definitely loving this long weekend!

Thinking: No matter what time I can sleep in till, I always wake up before seven! It drives me nuts! Especially after an exhausting week, my body needs sleep!

Wanting: I would love it if these kiddos would just adjust after a week. This new class is definitely more challenging than the last few. I have a feeling this group is going to give me a serious addiction to Starbucks and maybe wine too. At least they are cute! :)

Needing: Groceries! I'm just being lazy due to my explanation of my "wanting". 

Goals: I would love to keep up my pilates workouts that I started over the summer. It makes me feel great and I'm in better shape than I've been in years! I just need to push through those moments after school where I feel exhausted because it really does give me that extra boost of energy when the class is done. Also, going to try my best to give myself breaks. I'm always doing way too much and agreeing to take on too many extra jobs! Also, as a newlywed, I'm going to try my best to "not sweat the small stuff". Probably the most common marriage advice ever but so true!

I hope everyone is enjoying their three day weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Like you I need more sleep too!! I feel like I've gotten a ton of sleep during this three day weekend-whooo hoo! Have a great day tomorrow at work!
    -Lovely Nina

    Lovely Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goal of not sweating the small stuff. That is one for me as well. Enjoy what little is left of the three-day weekend! :)
    ~Amanda
    Linking up from Farley's Currently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie!

    I think my class is extremely chatty as well! And isn't your husband making breakfast the best?!?! I love it!

    I hope you get some good rest tonight for the beginning of the work work tomorrow!

    Meredith
    1, 2, Eyes On You!

    ReplyDelete